Tessitura Grisotto produce tessuti sostenibili per abbigliamento principalmente in Cupro 100% e misti (fiocco di Cupro, Tencel Luxe, Viscosa, Seta, Lana, Cotone, PBT, Lurex).
Tessitura Grisotto possiede anche le seguenti certificazioni:
• OEKO TEX: certificato per la sostenibilità e tracciabilità.
• Benchart: Imprese artigiane di eccellenza.
• Attestato tracciabilità per prodotto Tela Cristallo Viscosa 100%
• GRS (Global Recylced Standard)
Tutti i tessuti sono certificati OEKO-TEX e GRS in quanto rispettano i requisiti definiti dallo Standard 100 sulla presenza di sostanze non nocive e di TRACCIABILITÀ essendo realizzati totalmente in Italia.
Tessitura Grisotto produces sustainable apparel fabrics primarily in 100% Cupro and blends (Cupro staple, Tencel Luxe, Viscose, Silk, Wool, Cotton, PBT, Lurex).
Tessitura Grisotto also has the following certifications:
– OEKO TEX: certified for sustainability and traceability.
– Benchart: Artisan enterprises of excellence.
– Certificate of traceability for the product Tela Cristallo Viscosa 100%.
– GRS (Global Recylced Standard)
Tessitura Grisotto produces fabrics for linings and clothing. It was born in 1959 in Azzate near of Varese, in one of the most important textile districts in Northern Italy.
The fabrics are guaranteed by a series of controls and certifications also at ecological level.
All fabrics are certified OEKO-TEX and GRS as they meet the requirements defined by Standard 100 on the presence of non-harmful substances and TRACEABILITY being made entirely in Italy.
Tessitura Grisotto is a typical small-medium sized Italian manufacturing company that, thanks to its flexibility, is able to satisfy both the needs of large national and international brands and the requests of small emerging brands.